Aitmad is the department run by the National Mo’tamid, who is the General Secretary for Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Australia.
His responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administering the National Alm-e-Inami competition, including the collation of all reports received from Qiadat’s
- Providing regular Khuddam updates to the Ahmadiyya Bulletin, with approval of the Sadr Majlis
Organizing the National Office Bearers Forum
- Preparing regular update reports for Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih
- Taking care of Sadr Majlis correspondence to members of Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya, as well as external organizations
- Supervising the work of the national headquarters office, keeping its records in order and ensuring its security
- Attesting the bills of the National office signed by the concerned Mohtamim
- Keeping record of the minutes of the National Majlis-e-Amila meetings and informing National Majlis-e-Amila members of them
- The Mo’tamid is also the Secretary of the Majlis e Shura of Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya
- The Mo’tamid is responsible for organizing the election of the Sadr Majlis and Qaideen.
- The Chairman of the IT Committee reports to the Mo’tamid